Sunday, September 13, 2015

The French countryside....beautiful!!!


The Rhine was very industrial, though we mostly cruised at night, we didn't see a lot of the industrial area, where we docked was also mostly industrial. This cruise, however, has been absolutely breathtaking and we've cruised some during the day.  We've definitely had more (I didn't say a lot) free time than we did in Amsterdam/Belgium. We've had great tour guides once again, and our group was even in a local newspaper!  Anyway, while I have some free time, I'll show you some pictures of my cruise along the French countryside this moring.  

Going through a lock to the higher river, the other ones have all been lower.

and the last and most beautiful one of the day....
Love you all, Mom/Cyn

1 comment:

  1. That's a tight squeeze!! The countryside looks just like I thought it would. A little foggy... Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete