Of course, in true Cyn form, we hit the ground with cheetah feet. We walked 11,000 steps around the city center of London to get our feel and see some of the surrounding sites.
After a leisurly dinner of ceasar salad and pappardelle pasta with bison meat (I picked around it) we decided to do one more thing before retiring back to our hotel in Trafalgar Square, and that was to see the sites at night on a double decker bus, but we only had 11 minutes to make it to the station....we could do it, just follow me and walk with a purpose.
the first red telephone booth I saw. They're slowly doing away with the iconic structures.
Big Ben
I'll get a better photograph tomorrow on our tour, but these are the doors in which Prince William and Kate Middleton graced themselves in front of a million people to become husband and wife. Westminster Abbey.
the Tower Bridge.
I'm asking you to still keep forgiving me, I STILL have to use my phone to blog. Even though the wifi is better, it's still not strong enough and keeps kicking me off, so to blog it takes a long time and I'm not going to proofread. Hopefully you'll get the idea of what I'm talking about without thinking about bad typing and typos.
Love you all so much and I wish each and every one of you could be here with me!!!!!
Mom/Cyn








They're getting rid of the red phone booths?! Noooooo!!!! These are my favorite pictures so far-- I think maybe because it takes me back to when I was there. I can't wait to hear about The Eye. You guys have the capsule to yourselves, correct? So cool.
ReplyDeleteOn a side note, I signed up to run a 5k with Lindsey at Tempe Town Lake on Saturday morning, 10/10. I would have called you just to make sure that was okay, but you're in Paris or something :). It's early enough where it should affect anything (7-730 I think). LOVE YOU!!!
And by "should affect" I mean shouldn't... I have no excuse about poor wifi for my typos lol!
ReplyDelete